Vibration Measurement BS6472
Vibration effects are frequently accompanied by audible sounds. It is often important to distinguish between structure and ground borne vibration and low frequency air-borne sound.
AAUK is fully qualified to assist in solving vibration problems. Using modern instrumentation and computer signal processing techniques, AAUK offers solutions in the following areas:
- Measurement of vibration levels
- Analysis of vibration signals
- Vibration levels in the context of human response and annoyance
- Ascertaining sources and transmission paths of vibration
- Reducing perceptible vibration